Beautiful Inside Academy's First Mother-Daughter Trip
New York for Christmas
December 4 - 10, 2019
New York City was AMAZING! The energy and lights of the city, especially during the holiday season, were like nothing we’d ever experienced before. This was an incredible adventure!
- We stayed at “The Roosevelt”, a luxury hotel, in an ideal Manhattan location.
- We ate bagels, pizza, and enjoyed the food of New York… and the people too!
- We handed out blessing bags to homeless people.
- The markets, Broadway shows, and the Rockettes were a highlight.
- The 911 memorial was somber. We felt the impact as we considered the heroes of that terrible event.
- The Rockafeller tree was completely magical and seeing NYC from the top of the “Rock”, and the Empire State Building, was breathtaking!
As Moms and daughters we explored the city together, and on our own too. We gained confidence in navigating this incredible city, and we all made memories that will last forever!